Friday, December 13, 2013

Favorite Bloggers Friday


Hi Friends!

Hope you all had a chance to see our Holiday Home Tour hosted by Lindsay over at The White Buffalo Styling Co. yesterday. If you missed it...you can see it here!
 
Welcome to Favorite Bloggers Friday where I share just a few of some of my favorite bloggers that I follow and try to keep up with in blogland! So let's make some friends...shall we?



 
 
First up is Meg from Oliver and Rust.
Folks, all I can say is...you will die. Well, okay...maybe not. But you will think you are from all of the heart palpitations and eye candy over on her blog! OMG. Gotta put this one on your faves!

See what I mean?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next up is Jennifer from Dimples and Tangles. I have just recently found Jennifer's blog over the past few months thanks to some friends on Instagram and OMgoodness. I just love her style and how she puts everything together. Timeless. Classic. Modern. Quirky. I just love it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, so this girl Cassie...she's amazing. And not just because she has a knack for design and styling but her heart and personality are pretty darn awesome as well. I just love her and all that she does over at her place and think she has a great eye for creating a welcoming space for all to enjoy. She really is awesome! Check her out for more inspirational goodies like this...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So she doesn't blog {yet} but her jewelry is...OFF THE CHAIN. Ha! Sorry Kerstin...couldn't help it!
Seriously though...Kerstin specializes in silhouette jewelry with vintage flair and I am in love!
She DOES have an Etsy shop where you can order her pieces which you can click on her name above and order to your heart's desire!
 
Two Medium Size Pendant Brass Necklace with Custom Child or Pet Silhouettes for Mother or Grandmother
 
 
So, that's the roundup for the week, folks! I sure hope you are enjoying your Friday!
 
 
 
XO,
 

5 comments:

  1. Kennesha, you make me blush!!!! I could say all the same about you, my friend. Love you! Happy weekend! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, you make ME blush! Thanks and you SO deserve the recognition! Love all that you do, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you Kennesha! What an honor to be included here! I'm drooling all over that gorgeous jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just flipped into my stats to find out where some of this traffic is coming from and low and behold there i am on your blog. thank you so much for including in your fav blogs and in some biggie company. i am glad you enjoy reading and i appreciate the shout out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful, I love these interiors and also those log foot rest are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from you!