Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Night Inspiration | We Win

Happy Sunday, Friends!
 
How has your week been? Ours has been really full but oh so awesome!
I am always SO excited for this day...the day that I get to share my heart with you and get a bit more personal here on the blog than other days and posts.
 
SOURCE: Society 6
 
We're going to dive right in here but first I'd like you to know something about these SNI posts...a few facts if you will:
 
SNI FACT #1
While I plan a lot of my posts and schedule them and understand the importance of that as a blogger from time to time, this is not one of them.
I really want these posts to truly be from the heart and a fresh word of encouragement for each of you and for that reason, sometimes, it comes down to the very last minute before I post.
 
SNI FACT #2
Most of the posts that I have written thus far are directly related to things that I am currently dealing with or have dealt with in my past and have victory over which is why you just may feel such a sense of passion flowing so heavily in my writing tone.
 
I'm not saying that this happens all the time but I guess what I am really trying to convey is that these posts are pure and from my heart and hopefully the heart of God as well...for his girls.
For me.
 For you.
For a generation.
 
 I am infinitely passionate about restoring the broken. Whether it be a piece of old, dilapidated furniture or a heart that needs mending. Just fills my cup, I guess.
 
If I may be SO bold...if you are here...it's because you are supposed to be.
It's because there is a God who is infinitely and eternally passionate about YOU.
A God who cares about the big things and the small things in your life.
A God who wants to hear about your day.
Love you when you're up and pick you up when you're down.


The past few months I've had a lot of those ups and downs for various reasons...most of them occurring in my mind.
A few years back God gave me a promise. As a matter of fact, it was a REALLY long time ago...like before creation a long time ago. Haha!
 
He promised me that even when things look they're best...they will only get better.
Now, life is not without circumstances of course.
We go through seasons where we just can't seem to catch a breath or keep our heads above water.
 
I'm sure we could all share a story about a hard time when we thought we would never make it through but how He worked it out...somehow...in our favor.
{Maybe because He is God and that is what He is into.}
 
Truth is, in the end, we win. Always.
 
He promises.
 
“This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty. ‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”


So, when you feel like the Earth is shaking. Like everything around you is crumbling and nothing will stand.
You will.

There is a refining, a shaping, a molding happening in you as never before and just as He has promised ME the best is not only YET to come...it's here!
Friends, that promise is the same for you.
 
Enjoy your now...now.
 
Thanks for letting me share a piece of my heart and have some pretty open, honest and vulnerable conversations with you!

 




XO,

6 comments:

  1. Whoa! This was right on time! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO awesome Kacey! Thanks for coming by and you're so welcome!

      Delete
  2. Thank you friend for hearing God and giving me a word of encouragement. Love you lots and lots! Kam ta duh Kam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you friend for hearing God and giving me a word of encouragement. Love you lots and lots! Kam ta duh Kam

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from you!