Monday, May 26, 2014

MOTIVATE | Inspire Me DIY Challenge Reveals and a Shim Coat Rack DIY

Hey Friends!

Happy Memorial Day!

Boy, has it been an absolutely full weekend of family and friends and fun!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well.

Today, as many of you may know, is our big reveal day for Inspire Me DIY. You can read more about it in my original post here.

I won't be posting the tutorial for this today but you can come back later this week for details if you'd like to make one.

For now, here are some pictures of this fun DIY project.








Please take a moment to hop over to see the other projects from these amazing women who were part of our Inspire Me DIY Challenge team and be sure to come back on Wednesday for the details on how I made this happen!



Happy Memorial Day!


                                                                              XO,

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE how this turned out! I can't believe what you used to make that, so stinkin creative!! Great job Kennesha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! I love it! I may steal this idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the idea! Ha! Do it! Can't wait to see what you do! XO

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love this!!! I have the same knobs waiting to be used, love how you used them!!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! It was such a quick. fun project! XO

      Delete
  4. I love this, Kennesha! Great idea, beautiful execution :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative! Great use of the shims. You have so many beautiful ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from you!