Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ENCOURAGE | #thebeautyinside

Well, Happy Wednesday morning peeps! 
It's been almost a month since my last post. 
I really didn't intend it that way but with our recent move things just kinda happened that way. 
Why is that? 
We have moved a dozen times during our 13 years of marriage and somehow I believe this move would be a bit different. 

All in all, things were great for us with this transition but we are still unpacking and sorting through and cleaning out. I will give you all a bit of a tour and recap all of that in the next post perhaps but today, that's not the reason I write. 

Today, I am writing to tell you about something that I am SO excited to share with you all. 
If you follow me on Instagram you've seen me hashtag #thebeautyinside and you've maybe even noticed tagline in my profile beside the business name. 

I thought today was a perfect day to explain what #thebeautyinside is and the idea behind it all. 

Simply put, it's way more than just a hashtag or a way to find RHI on social media. It is a lifestyle. It is purpose. It is calling. It is the beginning of a walk and growth and acceptance of the amazing person you were created to be. 

#thebeautyinside is a journey to you. To me. To find the person that God has called you to be. To see yourself and, more importantly, your purpose on this Earth in a way you've never seen it before. May sound kinda cheesy but it all starts on the inside

Some of us don't have to dig too dip to find that woman that God has called us to be. To express to the world the freedom we've found in our gifting and encourage and release others to do the same. Some of us have been there. We've been through the wringer of life. We've sunken to the deepest, darkest places and encountered the everlasting, enduring, love of a Savior who seeks to release us from our brokenness and into freedom...for the freedom of others. {Galatians 5:1}

Years ago, I began a journey to find that woman. That woman who wasn't afraid to embrace who God created me to be. That woman that feels, knows, understands the undeniable, unbreakable, unshakable power of the LOVE of our Creator. That woman who spoke with confidence, without fear, to the hearts and minds of the brokenhearted, the hopeless, the trodden. 

Today, I don't sit and type this from a position of perfection but a position of freedom. Freedom to speak life into your situation. To speak life into your hearts. To speak hope to your soul. To breathe a breath of fresh air into

Beginning this fall, the journey to a more beautiful you begins. The best part? It really never ends. Freedom after freedom. Hurdle after hurdle. Laugh after laugh. Story after story, our lives continue to unfold and with each layer we become more beautiful, more creative, more thoughtful, more compassionate, more focused, more like Him, bringing out the beauty in us, others, the world. 

May we never lose our wonder. May we always seek and call out the beauty in others as we gather and join in purposes to bring glory to Him. Ladies, shall we? 

XO,


1 comment:

I just love hearing from you!